Where has your passion for performance come from?
My passion for performance started in sport – selection to play lacrosse for England was a great insight into a high performance world. My fascination for exploring what unlocks potential has continued ever since – working to discover the conditions in which people can thrive creating success and fulfilment in their personal and professional lives.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
Organisations are built on people – the winning edge is found when leaders maximise their capacity to create an environment in which people are motivated, aligned to the organisational vision and feel part of a community that both supports and challenges them.
- Joined Lane4 as Consultant in 2015
- England Lacrosse 1988 – 1996 including captaincy roles for England Under-19’s, British Universities & England Under-25’s
- Over 20 years experience of designing coaching and training programmes for team and individual performance, leadership development, personal effectiveness and well-being
- Worked across a wide range of sectors with clients from international and Olympic athletes to senior corporate executives
- Current research project is exploring how to assist elite athletes to find success and fulfilment beyond sport