Where has your passion for performance come from?
Stemming from my time within the GB Rowing Team and England VI Cricket Team, as an athlete I would push my physical capabilities without any preconception of a performance limit. Sport has always formed a major part of my life and shaped how I value both individual and team performance. I’m intrigued at understanding what motivators exist within high performing teams and what components individuals attribute meaning to.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
Organisations that set clear direction, communicated at all levels and who create opportunity for all to contribute equally. This gives them the best possible chance of maintaining an inclusive performance culture, where people feel valued and are engaged within their team and role. I believe with this approach, organisations are able to enhance innovation, collaboration and performance.
- Great Britain Rowing Team Athlete - 5 years
- England VI Cricket Team (2003-2007) & (2017 -) Touring Barbados, Pakistan & Sri Lanka
- MSc Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology (Graduate 2018)
- BSc Environmental Science
- Joined Lane4 as an Account Executive - August 2017