Where has your passion for performance come from?
My passion for performance comes from an early involvement in performing arts. As a dance teacher it was never more evident to me that technical ability alone was not enough, it was attitude and confidence that really made the difference. I believe this principle also extends to workplace performance.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
I believe that organisations that will thrive today are ones that can learn the quickest and don’t get complacent when they are at the peak of success. It is very easy to say “we’ve got a winning recipe, let’s stick to it” however, I am a firm believer that what got you here, won’t get you there. Organisations need to keep focusing on the future and re-evaluating what they are doing in line with what’s coming next.
- Chartered occupational psychologist
- ICF accredited executive coach
- Qualified coach supervisor
- NLP Master practitioner
- 20 years experience in personal and leadership development
- Senior L&D roles at the BBC and ITV
- International experience of working in 16 different countries