Where has your passion for performance come from?
The pure fact that my own sporting and musical performances were so variable led me to be in awe of those that are not only able to perform at the highest level but also to do that when under extreme pressure. Since then I have been both fascinated and fortunate to study this difference and to work with some of the top performers in the world to enhance their performance and help them to achieve their ultimate goal.
What do you think gives organisations the winning edge?
So simple that it is often overlooked: ‘people are different’. An organisation that recognises this as a huge asset rather than a frustration will not only foster better working relationships but will also derive more from the individual perspectives and expertise that a diverse work force enables.
- 11 years working within elite sport and business facilitating performance enhancement across a range of organisations, individuals and sectors
- Member of the English Institute of Sport National Performance Psychology Team
- Sport Psychologist for GB Badminton (London 2012 Olympic Games)
- National Lead Psychologist for British Athletics
- CPsychol (Chartered Psychologist);
- HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council) registered
- MPsych (Sport and Exercise) University of Queensland
- Insights Discovery; MBTI; FIRO-B accredited