Where has your passion for performance come from?
I first picked up a tennis racket at the age of four and I’ve never looked back since!
What gives organisations the winning edge?
A real passion and dedication to developing and maintaining competitive advantage whilst staying committed to a set of non-negotiable core values. It is essential that the pursuit of competitive advantage considers the need to be innovative and responsive to change whilst also ensuring that the people within the organisation remain front of mind.
- Joined Lane4 in 2014 as an Account Executive before being promoted to an Account Manager in Feb 2017.
- Previous experience as Sports Development Officer at Brighton & Hove City Council for 2 ½ years post-graduation from Bath
- BSc Sport & Exercise Science, University of Bath
- MSc Sport Psychology, University of Roehampton
- Student internships at the Lawn Tennis Association and Harlequins Rugby Club as a trainee sport psychologist
- Publications: Psychological Readiness to Return to Competitive Sport Following Injury: A Qualitative Study, The Sport Psychologist (2015)