Where has your passion for performance come from?
I believe passionately in the development of people and helping them to recognise and begin to fulfil their potential. Seeing someone build in confidence and self-belief is fantastic and rewarding. I have been fortunate to work in a wide range of organisations with different cultures, challenges and approaches to people and their development. Knowing that you can make a difference to peoples’ working lives with the right mind-set and approach is what gets me excited.
What do you think gives organisations the winning edge?
Where leaders create a winning environment and feedback is seen as the lifeblood of the organisation. When leaders manage the tension between what is required right now and providing a compelling vision for the future. There exists a “golden thread” that links what everyone does every day and inspires them to give of their best.
- Over 25 years’ experience in HR and Organisational Development, with a combination of HR, commercial and consultancy roles
- 20 years’ experience of Leadership Development for a variety of clients
- Design of Assessment Centres and Competency Frameworks for clients across a range of sectors
- Member of the BPS, Level A & B trained
- Advance Certificate of Executive Coaching
- CIPD qualified
- Level 1 cricket coach