Where has your passion for performance come from?
I have always been interested in why some people perform better than others and from my early career was eager to learn what it was that contributed to this. I worked with sport psychologists at Ford and I took that insight into financial services because everyone there is interested in how they could be better. Lane4 was the final leg in the journey in trying to get to the bottom of it.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
Engaging leaders who care for their people as much as they care about what share and stakeholders think of them. It is definitely possible to do both!
- Joined Lane4 as Principal Consultant in 2007, now Product Director in Leadership and Team and supporting the growth of Talent Management and Assessment
- 14 years in leadership development within Financial Services. Roles included Managing Director in Human Resources at JP Morgan and HSBC
- 4 years setting up and leading the Occupational Psychology function at Ford
- Prison psychologist for the Home Office
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist and Associate Fellow of the British Psychology Society
- Made Partner of Lane4 in 2009, involved in setting the future direction of the business