Where has your passion for performance come from?
My mum was a teacher, my dad a professional footballer. They always encouraged me to be ambitious, both academically and in sport. I always strived to be the best I could be. When I played County netball, what I loved the most was how we worked together to perform at our best. Over time, my passion for performance has developed into helping others achieve, in any sphere, not just sport.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
Organisations have the winning edge when people are at the heart of the business. Companies need strong, inspirational leaders who create environments for people to thrive, to be curious, and to want to learn. In turn this encourages innovation, not just with products and services, but with new ways of working to get ahead of the game.
- Joined Lane4 in 2019 as Account Executive
- CIPD qualified – Associate Member
- 9 years’ experience in HR & Talent Management - BBC Drama, London
- BA Honours in Modern European Studies, Major: French
- Experience teaching English in France to Primary School children
- Qualified Level 3 Pilates Instructor