Where has your passion for performance come from?
Much of my early confidence growing up came from playing sport. Subsequently, many years of working within Olympic and professional sport has underpinned my passion for trying to find the best ways of helping individuals and teams towards their goals of reaching the top.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
Their leaders and people have: a shared passion and belief in their vision, a real clarity and ruthless focus on their performance goals, a drive for learning and continuous improvement.
- 12 years working with senior executives and boards, facilitating improved performance for individuals, teams and organisations across a range of sectors
- Responsibility for developing Lane4’s Personal Resilience and leadership client offering
- Skilled at turning Lane4’s research into impactful and practical ways to address client challenges
- 16 years sport psychology consulting with professional and international performers and coaches
- National lead psychologist for England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) 2008 - 2013
- BOA psychologist for Olympic Games, Athens 2004 and GB Hockey team psychologist, London 2012
- Ph.D. in Performance Psychology, Exeter University