Our comprehensive team development journey includes a team diagnostic, development days with experiential activities and simulations, one-to-one coaching supported by team observation, and high-quality feedback to ensure application in the workplace.
Key benefits of team development include:
From our research with teams in many performance disciplines, we know that team development workshops alone won’t have a real, sustained impact on performance. Instead, teams are supported via coaching, observation and facilitated action learning groups to apply their learning back to the workplace. We then track their progress over time.
Each programme is customised to meet the specific challenges and needs of the team.
1. Our experience of working with elite sportspersons and ‘best in class’ senior business teams enables us to share the key drivers of a high performing team.
2. Our unique teamwork training framework is based on our scientific research and underpinned by our team diagnostic.
3. You will have a clear sight of your teams’ strengths, areas for improvement and any obstacles that are getting in the way of high performance.
When effective, collaboration can enable organisations to:
Adapt quickly to take advantage of opportunities
Improve efficiencies of work streams
Provide development for employees
Improve employee engagement
Drive the creation of high performing teams
Develop commercial or external partnerships
Collaboration is dynamic. An individual or organisation’s behaviour in each collaborative venture will vary depending on the people you involve, the outcome you want to achieve, and the process you use to get there. We work with you on two levels to improve collaboration: at an individual and an organisational level.
Presented on an easy-to-use-dashboard, we have several diagnostics to identify strengths and opportunities. These help you to understand the barriers and capabilities in your business, and are supported by a network map of your organisation.
1. Our approach is grounded in the latest research in performance psychology and draws on the commercial experience of our expert consultants.
2. We have a unique approach that explores how organisations collaborate, looking at the potential they have to improve what they are currently doing, not just focusing on the barriers to collaboration.
3. We have two diagnostics to measure capabilities and skills: an organisational dashboard and an individual based survey.
4. We have a holistic approach to collaboration. We not only develop the rational skills, structures and processes, but also focus on the emotional and psychological drivers