Equipped to inspire team performance
Team4 Practitioner Accreditation
Team4 practitioners are uniquely qualified to empower leaders to develop the teams that they lead by delivering insightful data and practical tools through a powerful and scalable online portal.
As a Team4 practitioner, you are licensed to:
- Administer, interpret and deliver insight using Lane4’s unique and powerful team diagnostic
- Manage and access impactful team development exercises to drive improvement
- Design and run fantastic sessions backed up by Lane4’s extensive research
Becoming a Team4 practitioner gives you access to:
- A 2-day accreditation programme based on Lane4’s team performance methodology
- Development provided by experts, who intimately understand the psychology of team performance
- Access to the Lane4 Learning platform, toolbox of resources and facilitation kit to use to inspire and develop their teams
- Access to Team4 portal to set up Team4 diagnostics, manage team responses and build reports
Team4 by Lane4
Innovate faster, see mistakes more quickly and find better solutions to team problems.
We help your teams learn from the best
For over 25 years we have been researching and studying the qualities that the world’s best teams share, from domains such as sport, the military, science and aviation.
On the job performance improvement
By using real, actionable and digestible tools, we help your people to improve on the job, not outside of it. Imagine a tool that slots effortlessly into the natural rhythms of being a team leader!
We focus on the team as a unit
Team4 focuses on the team as a whole, not just the individuals within it. We provide the tools to truly make your team greater than the sum of its parts.